April 9, 2012 – Lebanon, OH – Mike Schueler, Chairman of Bunnell Hill Development Co., Inc. (Lebanon, OH), announced that construction will begin on a new Tractor Supply Company (TSC) store located on Old Highway Road in Tell City, IN.
This is the fourth store that Bunnell Hill had developed for TSC in southern Indiana.
Bunnell Hill (BHD) has developed, remodeled, brokered, and constructed for TSC since 1994.
Bunnell Hill has partnered with more than 125 TSC stores since that date – stretching from Missouri to Maryland. Bunnell Hill’s services include site searches, site modeling existing stores.
Schueler stated, “The Tell City Tractor Supply Company store offers a unique shopping experience for home and farm needs”.
The Tell City TSC store is comprised of:
- 19,097 SF- retail store
- 15,000 SF – outside fenced sales area
- 6,028 SF display area for trailers, lawn movers, etc.
- 65 parking spaces
- 2.87 acre site
About Tractor Supply Company
TSC is the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the U.S., with more than 1,085 retail stores in 44 states. The company was founded in 1938 as a mail order catalog business offering tractor parts to America’s family farmers. Revenues today surpass $3 billion. Tractor Supply Stores are primarily located in rural areas and outlying suburbs of major cities.
Bunnell Hill Development Company, Inc., formed in 1975 by the principals of Henkle Schueler, has developed more than 350 real estate projects in Ohio and surrounding states. The diverse background of the Henkle Schueler & Associates and Bunnell Hill (HSA/BH) has expanded its large repeat customer base in retail, commercial, office, industrial, governmental and medical projects. Bunnell Hill has developed more than 6,000 acres of land along the Cincinnati-Dayton corridor.
Bunnell Hill Development Co., Inc.
- Developed and currently manages 19 Industrial/Business Parks
- Awarded as one of the “fastest growing companies” – Dayton Business Journal, 2008
- Featured in Cincinnati Business Courier “Book of Lists”
– “Million $ Deals” with five properties sold in the top 32 (of 50 total), June 2010
– Ranked #5 as “Largest Tri-state Commercial Real Estate Firms”, August 2010
Included in the Dayton Business Courier “Book of Lists”
– Top commercial real estate firms, January 2010
– Top Commercial Construction Firms, April 2010
– Top 100 Companies, May 2010