The Schueler Group is proud to support the growth and development of businesses in Southwest Ohio.
The year 2020, in fact, marks 85 years of continued business and service to the region. The Schueler Group is known for its comprehensive real estate services, including brokerage, land development and syndication, commercial construction, and property management. We foster long-term relationships with our commercial clients, whether growing small businesses or national company expansions.
Our drive in Cincinnati CRE isn’t just about facts and figures, it’s about fostering that commercial and industrial growth in our region. Significant commercial construction projects, major land sales and leases, and commercial real estate efforts are adding to business in Lebanon. Here are a few recent examples of the profound impact the Schueler Group is making in the region:
- Traditions of Lebanon, a $30 million health care facility, broke ground on land managed by Schueler Group. The property is located off Neil Armstrong Way and St Rt 63. The 146-unit senior center will add 65 full-time jobs to the community. It plans to open in the summer of 2021.
- A new retail company to SW Ohio, Vance Outdoors, has opened their 46,040 SF location with record sales. The business is located on Columbus. The land transaction was brokered by Henkle Schueler & Associates, a division of Schueler Group.
- The Warren County Abuse & Rape Crisis Shelter (ARCS) has relocated to Main Street. This vital community program is now located in a much larger facility to better meet the needs of staff and clients. The sale for this new administrative space was conducted by Henkle Schueler.
- Bunnell Hill Construction, also a division of Schueler Group, has completed a three-floor renovation at LCNB. Project work included a total retrofit on all floors. The bank’s new operation center was a previous project, completed in 2018.
- The Golden Lamb Inn and Black Horse Tavern re-opened in 2019 after a major renovation project. The work included a refresh and remodel of both the inside dining area and the tavern. The project included expanding from a 52-seat tavern to a 160-seat expanded dining area.
- Bunnell Hill Construction (BHC) is working on expansions for two established businesses within the Lebanon Business Park. The two projects total 85,000 SF for more than $13 million; these new warehouse spaces will allow both companies to expand their capacity and reach in the region.
Each of these four projects is a repeat customer for BHC, which prides itself on excellent customer relations and completing great work. Our commercial contractors at Bunnell Hill Construction offer clients of all sizes comprehensive site management and construction services tailored to their needs. Their goal is always to stay on budget and on time while exceeding client expectations, and they’ve developed a great reputation for it.
The Schueler Group represents thousands of acres of land that includes 21 office parks, and one of the widest portfolios in the region. We offer a complete line of commercial real estate expertise to industrial, commercial, and retail customers. The “single point of contact” saves valuable time and money for clients, and provides 360-degree coverage over the course of the project. Site selection, land planning, facility design, project financing, construction and property management are all provided under one roof at the Schueler Group.
A version of this article originally appeared on the Dayton Business Journal website.