Let us Help Your Vision for Your Company Expansion Come to Life
Schueler Group has been a staple of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky commercial real estate for over 80 years. We began with just a few hundred acres of commercial land for development, and grew into a group of 4 companies who offer comprehensive real estate services to small and big businesses alike.
A drive in our own growth is being a part of small business expansions and large company developments, fostering growth of commerce in our region. Whatever the size of your business or the expansion project, Schueler Group can offer you 360-degree, single-point-of-contact coverage at every step in your commercial real estate venture.
We guide you through everything – from your initial viewing of commercial land for sale or office space for lease, to completing your commercial construction project or facilitating property management at your new rented space.
Helping Local and National Businesses with Growth Strategies
For businesses looking to expand, Schueler Group can help you with small business growth strategies or nationwide company expansions. We pride ourselves on providing business growth help that makes your path to the future seamless and straightforward, and forming long-term relationships with commercial, industrial and public entities who want a steady, consistent hand to guide them through future stages of growth. Our many repeat clients can tell you all about why they trust us with their company expansions – you don’t have to just take our word for it.
There are advantages to working with our integrated team of real estate developers, brokers, general contractors, and site managers:
- The expertise that comes with a commercial realty firm that is firmly invested in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky commercial and industrial real estate.
- A selection of prime commercial land and properties in the best locations throughout the Cincinnati-Dayton corridor.
- Single point of contact real estate development services throughout the entire expansion process.
- Commercial contracting services that are known for completing innovative and difficult projects on budget and on time.
- Professional and comprehensive site management services for leased office, retail, medical, industrial, and other commercial spaces.
Our goal is to understand your framework, budget, wants and needs for your business’ expansion into a new space so we can find you the perfect commercial or industrial property and guide you through the renovation or construction process. Every one of our commercial clients gets turnkey real estate development services that let them hit the ground running in their growth process.
Comprehensive Commercial Real Estate Services for Businesses Looking to Expand
So, how does our group of companies work as one team to create the best comprehensive strategy to expand your business? We’ll run you through the unique real estate development process we’ve curated over our nearly century of experience in Cincinnati commercial real estate:
- Henkle Schueler & Associates is our commercial real estate brokerage arm. They facilitate leasing or purchasing commercial properties, financing, zoning and permitting, building relationships with the local governments, investment opportunities and more.
- Bunnell Hill Development provides our clients with in-house land development services. This includes financing, zoning, site selection, planning and design, and market analysis, among other things. BHD also provides build-to-suit services for clients who lease office space, retail space, industrial properties and more.
- Bunnell Hill Construction is our commercial construction company. They were recently named the best commercial construction company in Ohio, and for good reason! They provide site planning, design and budgeting, commercial general contractor and site management services, tax incentives and more. BHC has also constructed several green, LEED-certified industrial and commercial properties, and can guide any company expansion toward a more sustainable commercial construction project.
- Schueler Group Property Management offers integrated, comprehensive site management services to all of Schueler Group’s leased commercial and industrial properties. They have a full staff of certified technicians, 24-hour on-call service, and can even guide a new lessee through site planning, land development, and construction of their new leased space.
You’ll notice that each of our companies’ specialties overlap, which makes the transition between each stage of your business expansion, small or large, seamless. Whether you need the help of just one or two of our companies to lease an office space or industrial property, or you need all our divisions to help you from choosing empty acreage for sale all the way to handing you the keys to your completed commercial construction project, we’ve got you covered. We’re a single point of contact for any and all commercial real estate services you need.
Why Cincinnati Industrial and Commercial Real Estate is a Safe Bet for Business Growth
We’ve been here a long time, so we can tell you first-hand about the growth Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky commercial real estate is experiencing. This region is in the process of becoming a hub of industry. There’s a balance of small business expansions, like Lebanon’s Black Horse Tavern renovation, to national players in industry, such as Melink’s HQ1 project and HQ2 company expansion.
Schueler Group was founded on a vision of a super-city merger of Cincinnati and Dayton, and new businesses entering the corridor, as well as existing companies expanding their capacity, are slowly but surely working towards that vision. Any business looking for help with growth would do well to consider this doorway into the Midwest markets, as the Cincinnati-Dayton corridor is growing at such a rate that they’ll soon be a combined metropolitan area.
Investing in Cincinnati commercial real estate is the safest bet a business looking to expand can make. And Schueler Group curates not only the best small business growth strategies, but national company expansions as well, all of which allow us to provide the gold standard in comprehensive commercial real estate services.