Our Team Meets All of Your Development, Construction & Real Estate Needs
If you are looking for space to start or grow a business operation, the Schueler Group will seamlessly handle every phase of getting your business into an ideal, turnkey location in the Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky region. We offer 360-degree property development services – we can plan for your development, find a great site, arrange financing, custom-build new facilities, acquire permits, and manage your commercial property.
What makes us special is our long history in the region, our diverse portfolio, and our ability to provide a single point of contact for the entire commercial real estate development process, no matter how extensive the project. Our group of firms includes four specialized, vertically-integrated companies under one roof, which offer expertise in real estate brokerage, development, construction, and property management, respectively, so we are able to serve as your single point of contact for comprehensive coverage of your commercial real estate and development needs.
All our teams work together closely to make the complicated processes of commercial real estate simple, and your path to the future easier.
A Peek at our Long History of Experience in Commercial Realty and Development:
- 85 years of experience in providing a full-spectrum of commercial real estate services
- Manage over 1 million square feet of commercial and industrial space in multiple states
- Large regional portfolio of top sites: office, retail, medical, warehouse spaces, and more
- Extensive knowledge of the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky commercial real estate markets
- Four integrated commercial real estate companies under one umbrella, that specialize in
- 1) buying and selling commercial property
- 2) site planning and land development
- 3) industrial and commercial construction
- 4) property management services
- Experience with both large- and small-scale real estate development projects
- Ready to negotiate government incentives to benefit your project
- Able to offer customized commercial and industrial construction work
- Adept at negotiating tenant benefits in commercial leases
- Dedication to meeting deadlines and budgets in commercial and industrial construction projects
Breaking Down the Major Steps on Your Business’ Path to Growth
Here’s a quick look into the integrated divisions of our commercial real estate development firm:
- Henkle Schueler & Associates handles commercial realty brokerage (buying and selling), land acquisition, financing site selection, tax incentives, and more.
- Bunnell Hill Development provides land development services for farmland acreage, commercial land lots, industrial lots in business parks, as well as land redevelopment for site acquisitions that require reworking from a previous owner.
- Bunnell Hill Construction is our in-house commercial general contractor. Hallmarks of BHC’s construction services are great relationships with local governments and subcontractors, innovative and communicative design/planning services, and facilitating projects that end up on-point, on-time and on-budget.
- Schueler Group Property Management provides site management services for all our leased properties- from office and retail space to industrial and commercial warehouse facilities. They often work with BHC’s commercial contractors to provide lease incentives like build-to-suit renovations for tenants.
We pride ourselves on operating like a well-oiled machine, offering coordinated, comprehensive, turnkey real estate services for growing companies of all sizes. When you choose us to handle your complicated commercial development project, we take care of everything. All you need to do is move in.
Contact our team of commercial real estate agents to tell us how we can help you with your next commercial development project.