- 870 S. Detroit St.
- Xenia, OH 45385
- Sale Price: $125,000
- Neighborhood building formerly used as a church and Charter School. Tri-Level configuration with large assembly room offers immediate opportunity for a religious facility, gathering hall or current zoning allows for conversion to residential use. Double deep lot provides for plenty of parking or room for expansion. Located within the New Market Tax Credit eligibility zone. Current zoning (R1-C) allows for a multitude of uses.
- Located in the city of Xenia on Detroit street, a busy highway in a residential neighborhood. Just blocks from downtown Xenia. Easy access to US35. Ingress from both Detroit Street in the front and Chestnut Street in the rear.
- Property Type: Church/ Meeting Hall/ Residential
- Zoning: R1- C One Family Residential/ Religious Facility
- Space Available: 4,232 SF
- Total Acres: 0.35 ac (double lot)