Student Co-Op Opportunity
Bunnell Hill Construction has an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Co-op. Our team prides itself in providing a meaningful experience both in the office and on the job site for today’s students with the goal of becoming tomorrows employees.
- Assist with Bid solicitation and estimation of new projects.
- Assist with quantity take-offs (Blue Beam REVU)
- Review and qualify Subcontractor Proposals.
- Project Scheduling and Coordination (Microsoft Project)
- Effectively track RFI, SUBMTTAL, and Change-order logs
- Develop weekly reports for owner review.
- Participate where applicable to sales presentations.
- Work to understand contract, change orders and pay application procedures
- Able to use CAD/REVIT for preliminary site layouts, and floor plans.
- Drawing reproduction
- Attend pre-bid, pre-construction meetings
- Close-out documents
JOB EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES WHILE WORKING WITH PROJECT MANAGERS:
- Assist with day to day site operations
- Attend weekly coordination meetings with subs and owners
- Understand company safety procedures and effectively implement
- Daily site safety and cleanliness inspections
- Compile weekly toolbox talks
- Be able to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
- Ensure that work being performed is being done correctly and as per plans and specs
What can a BHC Co-Op expect to get out of their time with the Company:
- A Co-op can expect to gain a greater understanding of both Project Management & Superintendent duties in a commercial construction environment through real world application and firsthand experience. A Co-op can expect to have a better understanding of GC/Client relationships and how this relationship is grown from conception to completion of the project. A co-op with BHC will have the ability to experience both PM and Superintendent roles so they can have a well-rounded Co-Op experience with Bunnell Hill Construction.
If you are interested in becoming a team member please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone messages will not be acknowledged.
Bunnell Hill Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Bunnell Hill Construction has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.