Henkle Schueler and Associates is currently seeking a full charge Accounting Manager with total responsibility to input and understand all financial transactions relating to the Company. Under the direction of the Controller, and in conjunction with the real estate and property management teams, monitors and reports on day-to-day accounting and financial transactions and processes related to Commercial and Residential Real Estate and Property Management.
- General Ledger maintenance, including preparing and posting journal entries and cash receipts, coding and data entry
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Timely payment of mortgage payments and Real Estate taxes for multiple properties
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for multiple entities completed accurately within a very quick timeframe.
- Monthly account reconciliations for cash, receivables, payables, accruals and lender obligations
- Enter new leases, process monthly billings and annual reconciliation of common area maintenance, monitor utility switch over, maintain files
- Job Cost on Development Projects, process Construction Loan Draws
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with tenants, coworkers and the general public.
- Prepare documentation and work papers for annual external CPA review. Calculate and file CAT tax and 1099s.
- Performs other duties as assigned (Receptionist Coverage)
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BBA or BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years bookkeeping experience (preferably in property management field)
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills are necessary. Self motivation, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to and move with change are necessary. Additional skills include problem solving, strategic thinking and a team player.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and computer systems required. Experience with MRI property management accounting software, Computer, telephone, facsimile, photocopier.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K available
- Company paid profit sharing
- Paid time off (PTO)
Over our 82-year history we have expanded to become land experts from Northern Kentucky through the Greater Dayton Area, with over 3,000 acres available for development we are able to help with nearly any client need.
We have our own in-house listings and offer opportunity for advancement, salary, and multiple ways to earn a commission. Marketing and research tools are provided by our in-house team members. chueler Group is a southwestern Ohio employer of choice and has been named one of the Fast 55 by The Cincinnati Business Courier for many years running.