Commercial Real Estate Agent
Henkle Schueler is currently seeking a commercial real estate sales agent or broker to join its growing team in Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Dayton. Ideal candidates will enjoy sales, set goals, and be coachable with a desire to learn the ins and outs of a full–service real estate firm. Self-starters are a must with a desire to close deals for this rewarding career. This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Commercial Sales.
This position will be considered for either a 1099 independent contractor (preferred) or direct salary.
- Represent a portfolio of land sites and potentially commercial, industrial, and/or retail properties for sale or lease
- Responsible for showing property, responding to inquiries, negotiating deals, and qualifying clients
- Establish new relationships through networking, cold calling and general marketing
- Ability to bring existing or listings
- Respond to tenants needs to ensure problems are solved promptly
- Work with Schueler Group property management, construction, and accounting divisions to ensure client satisfaction
- Must be willing to learn about leases and commercial offers of purchase
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with sales or management experience
- An Active Ohio or Kentucky Real Estate Sales OR Brokers License
- Ability to learn the real estate processes, procedures, terminology and regulations
- Desire to work with local governments
- A self-starter not afraid of asking questions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Commission Split opportunities with multiple ways to earn through buying, listing property, leasing property, construction commissions and more. Potentially salary available as well.
- If salaried – Medical, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Flexible work schedule for commission-based agents
- Company pays MLS fees, semi-annul brokerage dues, phone allowance, and provides computer / laptop.
Schueler Group is a southwestern Ohio employer of choice and has been named one of the largest commercial real estate firms in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton for many years running.
Schueler Group is the parent company of Bunnell Hill Construction, Bunnell Hill Development and Henkle Schueler Property Management. Henkle Schueler and Associates is a subsidiary and commercial brokerage arm of Schueler Group. Our combined goal is to be the Single Point of Contact for our clients. We can provide the services for all aspects of a project- brokerage, financing, development, construction and property management. Agents who join our team will be given the chance to learn about all the different sides of a deal and the process of each step. Our corporate office is strategically located half-way between the Cincinnati and Dayton Markets.
Over our 85 – year history we have expanded to become land experts from Northern Kentucky through the Greater Dayton Area, with over 3,000 acres available for development we are able to help with nearly any client need.
We have our own in-house listings and offer opportunity for advancement, competitive commission splits with the potential for salary with multiple ways to earn a commission. Marketing and research tools are provided by our in-house team members.
If you are interested in becoming a team member please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone messages will not be acknowledged.
Schueler Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status. Schueler Group has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.