Commercial Real Estate Agent
The Schueler Group is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent to join its growing team in Southwest Ohio. Ideal candidates will enjoy sales, set goals, and be coachable with a desire to learn the ins and outs of a full service real estate firm. Self-starters are a must with a desire to close deals for this rewarding career.
- Represent a portfolio of commercial, industrial, and/or retail properties for sale or lease
- Responsible for showing property, responding to inquiries, negotiating deals, and qualifying clients
- Establish new relationships through networking, cold calling and general marketing
- Ability to bring existing or third party listings
- Respond to tenant’s needs to ensure problems are solved promptly
- Work with Schueler Group property management, construction, and accounting divisions to ensure client satisfaction
- Must be willing to learn about leases and commercial offers of purchase
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Directly report to Executive Vice President of Commercial Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 1-2 years of experience
- An Active Ohio or Kentucky Real Estate Sales License a plus
- Ability to learn processes, procedures, terminology & regulations
- Desire to work with local governments
- A self-starter not afraid of asking questions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Salary combined with competitive Commission Split opportunities with multiple ways to earn through buying, listing property, leasing property, construction commissions and more.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K available
- Company paid profit sharing
- Paid time off (PTO)
Schueler Group is the parent company of Bunnell Hill Construction, Bunnell Hill Development, Henkle Schueler Property Management, and Henkle Schueler Realtors. Henkle Schueler and Associates is a subsidiary and commercial brokerage arm of Schueler Group. Our combined goal is to be the Single Point of Contact for our clients. We can provide the services for all aspects of a project- brokerage, financing, development, construction and property management. Agents who join our team will be given the chance to learn about all the different sides of a deal and the process of each step. We are strategically located half-way between the Cincinnati and Dayton Markets.
Over our 82-year history we have expanded to become land experts from Northern Kentucky through the Greater Dayton Area, with over 3,000 acres available for development we are able to help with nearly any client need.
We have our own in-house listings and offer opportunity for advancement, salary, and multiple ways to earn a commission. Marketing and research tools are provided by our in-house team members. Schueler Group is a southwestern Ohio employer of choice and has been named one of the Fast 55 by The Cincinnati Business Courier for many years running.
If you are interested in becoming a team member please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone messages will not be acknowledged.
Schueler Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status. Schueler Group has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.